Monday, June 2, 2014

Red Peony "The heart explosion".





     Do you have a hobby which you are good at and really wish you could do it full-time and still make a living?.  This is it for me.  Painting is so wonderful that I wish I had no other debt and I could do it for the rest of my days.  This painting came in the wake of some shocking news.  News which I will not share; but, I will only say that it will likely take me away from what has become my home for these past blissful seven months.  No matter what the outcome, I will keep painting if that happens.

     However, in spite of my heavy heart, I endured and decided to soldier on with my painting.  Looking at this photo now I almost wish I hadn't finished it.


     There it is.  Initially I wanted to have a deep red boarder and then a black interior; but, since I liked how good the bursting petals looked in my other black bordered scarves, I thought this one would look nice too.

     Here's to my "Bursting Heart".  It took me more days than I would have taken had I been in good spirits the entire week.  Nonetheless, it looks spectacular and I hope that I will be able to complete many more before my time comes to get into a full-time employment situation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment