Monday, June 9, 2014

Finished Pink Peony Scarves


     These are the finished pink Peonies.  They were not without their challenges.  Unfortunately, on this scarf in particular, the old dye too it's toll.  Although, I doubt it will spoil the overall appeal of the scarf. 


Pink Peony 12" x 12"

Pink Peony 15" x 72"

     This scarf is probably the most intense I have ever completed.  The Peonies look fantastic; however, I wish that the green would have stuck a little more.  Next time, I know what to do.  I think this one is deserving of a "do over".

 Pink Peony 31" x 31"

  I love my Mucha Peony scarf.  It came out relatively unscathed and it looks marvelous no matter which way you place it.  I cannot wait to get a mannequin head so I can start styling my scarves that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment