Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Concept art /Templates







Here are some of my conceptual pieces.


---Hollyhock.




--Took me about 6-8 hours to draw out this one.








The most awesome thing about these templates is that they can be reused again and again.




All of these flowers come in so many colours so I am looking forward to experimenting.

--Red Col-Erase from College is my friend.







--Both Scarves featured in this post are 11.25"x60". All templates are life sized.





Gladioli For Wedding


This one is for Susie's wedding. I know that she said that she wanted something simple, but I cannot simply do a half-a%^ed job on anything.





--Not exactly the same on both ends.



--This one took me a lot longer to draw. Approx. 8-9 hours from start to finish.












---Susie requested no border. So, I hinted one with leaves instead.




--All scarves will be different colours of pink with similar greens throughout. All will be different yet, the same in pattern. I hope that they will do.







FYI

To the persons who view my Blog. If you would like a custom design for someone please feel free to leave a comment or request my contact information. I am always up for commissions and ideas and critiques are welcome. All of my scarves are for sale and feel free to inquire.

2 comments:

  1. This looks truely stunning! I am stunned. Right in there with Mucha and Tiffany. Is this one nearing completion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't started to make the hybiscus scarves yet. I was thinking this week. But, the Gladioli are done!

    ReplyDelete