Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clamatis scarf


Almost 5 months ago I completed this scarf. I was thinking--"Little black Dress", when I created it.

--Template for the clematis scarf.


--The whole painted scarf....still have not steamed this one.






--This scarf is 11.25"x60". From start to finish it took me 10 hours to draw the template and then an additional 20-30 hours to paint. This has been the most labor intensive scarf I have completed thus far.





--Details.























--I was thinking of doing this one again, but in pink.

3 comments:

  1. I know! I so want to do one in pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marymom said--this is the beginning of the ultimate that will be what you achieve. I am so proud of you. From those two year old anime characters to these lofty creations, I will admire you through all time, and BEYOND.

    ReplyDelete