Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Finally: New Dahlia Designs

   
 Dahlia: 12"x12"


      It has been so long since I have updated this blog!.  Finally, after four years I can, hopefully, ignite my passion for silk painting again.  For four years I have been thinking and dreaming up different patterns in a variety of sizes.  Now, they are beginning to make their way to paper and I could not be happier.  Still the same subject matter, in honour of my parent's garden; however, I have some ideas to spin.  These are the first templates with the last of the paper I bought seven years ago.  The new paper lacks tooth, which is a little bit of a disappointment; but, I'm sure I'll get used to it.  I look forward to sharing the finished products with you.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Dahlia: 31"x 31"


Dahlia:  10"x 55"






No comments:

Post a Comment